Sunday 29 April 2012

Wear a bike helmet and still look sexy

So I think I may have just discovered the best thing since sliced bread, as they say. 

Now I must admit although I totally love bike riding, the thought of wearing a bike helmet is a total turn off.  I know, I know it should 100% be about safety and who really cares what you look like in a helmet right? Well I bet there are plenty of girls out there that would agree with me on this one,  a bike helmet does nothing but ruin your style.

Well ladies, pull your cruiser out of the garage and strap on your bike basket cause I have the solution for you. YAKKAY! Yakkay is a bike helmet company that make covers for helmets to make you look like your wearing a hat instead of a helmet. There are plenty of cute styles to choose from so there is something for everyone. They have choices for guys, girls and kids and the only difficult part is choosing which one to go with.



Yakkay helmets and covers are a little more expensive then your average helmet and you will have to pay for delivery as they aren't a Australian company but if it gets you riding 100% safely and more often it's got to be a good thing right?

Check out the website for details, styles, colours and to purchase. http://www.yakkay.com/Webshop/



No comments:

Post a Comment