Tuesday 20 March 2012

Vintage Caravan Obsession

There’s no denying it… I have a vintage caravan obsession. I love everything about them and I dream to one day own one. But for now, I’ll have to just continue with my photo collection. Last year I came across ‘vintage caravan magazine’ which is created by a couple who live in my home town of Maleny, QLD. Their magazine, website and Facebook pages are dedicated to not only showing off amazingly cute vintage caravans but are also jam packed with information on great events taking place all around Australia and New Zealand. Each event is a celebration of all things rockabilly, 50’s, hot rods, classic car, markets, live music and dancing. So if this type of event sounds like you I highly recommend checking out there sites and magazine. http://www.vintagecaravanmagazine.com.au



 Upcoming events that are taking place in and around Brisbane include:

  
Rodz, Rock 'n' Roll
 www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/pineriversfestival

Garterbelts & Gasoline Nostalgia Festival (Which I talked about in an earlier post)
www.garterbeltsandgasoline.com.au

Greazefest
www.robot.com.au
 
Here is a few of my favourite pics.















No comments:

Post a Comment